Who Enjoys Sex Most Men or Women
This entry was posted on 15th January 2015.
Check Out a Few Statistics
First, here are a few statistics to jump start the discussion:
* A recent survey indicates that a women's 'peak' sex age is 28 while their male counterparts lag five years behind.
* Men typically have to wait until they're 33 to reach their sexual peak.
* Previous researches, however, indicate that the peak sexual age of men and women are 18 and 30, respectively.
* In an online article from the HuffingtonPost, it says that the way a woman feels about her body can directly affect how much she enjoys sex.
* As compared to the 8% of women who can reach orgasm through vaginal sex alone, almost all men can reach their sexual climax through penetrative sex.
* For the average woman, it takes about 10 to 20 minutes for them to reach an orgasm during foreplay and vaginal intercourse. For men, it takes only around seven to 14 minutes to climax. Unlike men who can reach orgasm through almost any kind of sexual encounter, most women need a variety of sexual acts to reach their sexual climax.
In a culture which values male pleasure more over female pleasure, it should not really matter who enjoys sex more. The fact is that women do enjoy sex as fully as men. However, they are not wired to immediately orgasm or achieve orgasm at all, especially through penetrative sex alone. If you're part of the male populace and you care about your partner's pleasure, make sure to ask her about what she wants. Again, women do enjoy sex as much as men – it's all a matter of having a partner who cares about their sexual pleasure, so that the experience can be, well, pleasurable for both parties.